FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay my sewer bill?
Payment of your sewer bill can be made by any of the following methods:
- Click here to create an on-line account to view and pay your bills, sign up for paperless billing and/or auto pay
- Pay by phone at 855-939-1509
- US Mail using the supplied return envelope addressed to Whitemarsh Township Authority, P.O. Box 6860, Ithaca, NY 14851 – payment by personal check only.
- VIST Bank located at 221 West Ridge Pike, Conshohocken, PA (next to McDonald’s) – payment either by cash or personal check.
- In Person: 2015 Joshua Road (Front), Lafayette Hill, PA 19444 – payment by personal check only.
- One time credit card payments are accepted through the authority website.