The Whitemarsh Township Authority (the “Authority”) is responsible for the billing and collecting of sewer charges for all customers of the Whitemarsh Sewer System.
Bills are printed on an 8 1/2 by 11 inch sheet and contain a return envelope. The bottom third of the bill should be returned with your payment to insure the proper crediting of your account.
Payment of your sewer bill can be made by any of the following methods:
- Click here to create an on-line account to view and pay your bills, sign up for paperless billing and/or auto pay
- Pay by phone at 855-939-1509
- US Mail using the supplied return envelope addressed to Whitemarsh Township Authority, P.O. Box 6860, Ithaca, NY 14851 – payment by personal check only.
- VIST Bank located at 221 West Ridge Pike, Conshohocken, PA (next to McDonald’s) – payment either by cash or personal check.
- In Person: 2015 Joshua Road (Front), Lafayette Hill, PA 19444 – payment by personal check only.
- One-time payments can be made electronically at the link below.
If you have any questions concerning your sewer billing, you can reach the Whitemarsh Authority staff by telephone at (484) 344-5230 or by email at billing [at] whitemarshauthority.org.
Please remember that the transfer of property of Whitemarsh sewer customers requires a Sewer Certification to be completed prior to the date of settlement. Requests for such sewer certifications can be made to the Whitemarsh Authority staff at the telephone number or email address mentioned above.
One-Time Payment via MuniciPay
Click HERE to make a one-time payment through MuniciPay online. You will need to enter your account number in order to submit payment.
Payments made by credit card will be charged a convenience fee of 2.45%, minimum $3.00. Online check payments will be charged a flat fee of $1.50. This fee goes to MuniciPay and is not retained by the Authority. In order for us to manage our expenses and still serve our customer with a wider variety of payment options, the convenience fee is assessed on credit card transactions. We will be accepting credit card payments online only.